**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PLEASE REDUCE ENERGY 50%

ZaynouZaynou Posts: 394
Well done on reducing AW points by 50%, may I suggest Kabam reduce all energy by 50% as well.

Comments

• Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

If you don't understand why they reduced points for all alliances.... Then you won't understand why your argument of reducing timers by 50% is stupid.

Well that was rude, you could just educate and share your knowledge. We are all just gamers.

I dont do aw so i dont have anything to contribute to op.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    AW "points" have not been reduced. War ratings have been cut in half across the board, which will have no effect on points since points are based on the multiplier which is based on your tier. Even if it did, it's hard to see how that has anything to do with energy.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Zaynou said:

ItsDamien said:

Zaynou said:

Sbkrueb said:

ItsDamien said:

If you don't understand why they reduced points for all alliances.... Then you won't understand why your argument of reducing timers by 50% is stupid.

Well that was rude, you could just educate and share your knowledge. We are all just gamers.

I dont do aw so i dont have anything to contribute to op.
    Yes, thats very rude.

He/She should shut up, not talk like a gangster in the forum.
    Telling other people to shut up is also rude. Hypocrisy is great isn't it?

If you don't know why they reduced the AW score for everyone, I'd suggest you read the rest of the forums, especially the news and announcement section, as well as the Dev diaries, and perhaps you will realise that you're not going to be putting in double the effort for the AW scores, so the timers shouldn't be halved to match that nonexistent effort. Your argument is redundant, and stupid.
    You should focus on my topic REDUCE ENERGY 50%, do not be stupid to focus on AW ratings reduced 50%.

I say WELL DONE AW ratings reduced 50% to Kabam as a respect.
    It wasn't stupid. I read it as a sarcastic "good job Kabam" with an implication that if they are going to do the one they ought to do the other. Particularly as you said "points" instead of rating, which makes it sound as though you thought that you were only going to score 1/2 as much.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    They are reducing all alliance rating by 50% so it will just make it so the new matchmaking system fixes things faster because there is a smaller gap between alliances to fill
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Damn I can sense that this thread is going to turn into a heated discussion...

Probably gonna get closed because that zaynou guy is being obnoxious
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Sorry, I don't do AW, are the timers getting cut in half or the points? Because there's no correlation between AW points and regular energy that I can see.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Well done on reducing AW points by 50%, may I suggest Kabam reduce all energy by 50% as well.

This would partially reduce the value of energy refills, and if you’re desperate for faster energy, you can obtain the sigil.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Zaynou said:

Guys, when I say ENERGY, I mean MCOC ENERGY, see uploaded image.

I mean please reduce all energy by 50% or reduce the cost of energy 50%.

I disagree as energy is quite manageable and i have no problems with it
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Why
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Why ? Atleast give some reason before everyone gonna gangster
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

Guys, when I say ENERGY, I mean MCOC ENERGY, see uploaded image.

I mean please reduce all energy by 50% or reduce the cost of energy 50%.

Yes, and as previously stated, that is already possible with the sigil, and if they did so any further, refills would have less value. I’m not sure what energy you thought I was referring to, but this probably won’t happen. They have decreased energy costs for act 4, but to the best of my knowledge that is it. They will also most likely not reduce the energy timers or costs by 2.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Inb4 this thread gets locked for obvious reasons
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kabam can do is increase summoner level beyond 60 and then increase energy cap.
    I don't see it happening anytime soon.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Kabam can do is increase summoner level beyond 60 and then increase energy cap.
    I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I’d love a higher level cap.
This discussion has been closed.