**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron 6.1.2

Ultron to me seems like you either need a shock immune champ or Medusa or a pile of units to beat. With the global node and the emp node he has its next to impossible to beat him with a shock immune champ. I think if you get rid of the emp node and that should make the fight a lot easier but still challenging to players trying to achieve cavalier. The sentinel in my opinion is fine and a good mini boss, but the Ultron, I don’t have Medusa, thing, or Ghost which all the guides say to use.

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    In general, that’s the way act 6 has been designed.

It’s meant to utilise a wider roster, rather than someone blasting through with a Corvus or Ghost.

Personally I used Corvus for that fight. I think the combination of nodes is fine for that fight. It should be challenging.
  • Options
    CollinPCollinP Posts: 12

• Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    edited July 2020
    3 letters. Or 3 words. Whichever way you wanna take it. CMM / Captain Marvel Movie... and nick fury
  • Options
    CollinPCollinP Posts: 12
    You see this is what I said but everyone is ignoring it. You need specific champions for many of these fights. I don’t have Gulk or nedula or Medusa or CMM or Corvus. My alliance told me to use Aegon which I have tried but I can get 500 on my persistent charge so no more Aegon. So this is my problem with act 6, “we want you to use a wider range of characters, but you’ll get destroyed if you use the wrong character. Oh and the right characters for these fights are the characters everyone uses.” See so it’s either I throw units at it which I’m not going to, or get lucky.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Your best option is Havok, avoid dex and parry Ultron's specials. His increased energy resistance allow you to survive a good time to deal damage. Iron man can chip him down a bit, never tried
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    With Havok, after ultron evade, parry/heavy for the feedback, build sp3 and launch it when there's no armor up. He was my second best option when I completed and even with some others options for the exploration, he was on the team