**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a chance of revamping the Story Mode?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I feel like the game would be infinitely more enjoyable if the story mode got the same treatment as the monthly quest . Make each chapter have heroic, master, uncollected, cavalier and so on difficulties This would be great for casual players since we will finally be able to explore all chapters and experience the entire story and it would be good for hardcore players as well since they will have the new challenge of exploring each chapter at extreme difficulty

I know it will probably be very difficult and require months but I am just wondering if it’s even a possibility

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    no. each act is a difficulty increase. It would be kinda stupid as well, because you can be like I’m uncollected! But you’ve beaten collector on beginner difficulty
  • Options

no. each act is a difficulty increase. It would be kinda stupid as well, because you can be like I’m uncollected! But you’ve beaten collector on beginner difficulty

Obviously the titles would be given in a different way.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No to sound rude but this is a stupid idea.
    If you can't beat the story quest, do event quest.
  • Options
    Djin said:

No to sound rude but this is a stupid idea.
    If you can't beat the story quest, do event quest.

Why? Could you actually give me a real reason ? Because the way I see this would provide a new quest at to explore then six chapters and with four different difficulties this would be months of content to explore. And there would be action for players of all skills .Sure you would need to find a new way to bestow the titles but apart from this I see no downside apart from the obvious work involved
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    well, they are reducing the difficulty so hopefully, you will be able to explore the story soon. The problem with making another difficulty is the story is progressive, it should challenge you to get stronger. you need to get better and better by doing previous quests and then move forward. They made a mistake increasing the difficulty too much for act 6 hence the struggle. now if they fix this and move on the same pace with book 2 it should be no problem for average players to experience the story. the lower players should just get better if they want to know the story. just my opinion