**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Champions and some suggestions

Hello Kabam. I have been playing your game for some years now and I am impressed with what the game has become today. You have created many interesting champions over the years that seem to be accepted by many players worldwide including myself, however, I do believe that some new champions could be added to better enjoy the game.
Firstly, with regards to the Mega Blockbusters, Avengers: Endgame and Avengers Infinity war, I believe that a new Thor would be great for most, if not all players globally. You could combine the strong, masculine physique of Infinity war Thor to the encouraging attitude of Endgame Thor. If this could be done we would have a Thor we his full on costume wielding both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. I do not want to make you guys feel pressured so I would leave all of his fighting styles and moves up to you to decide but I would like to suggest that for his Special Attack two he would create a shockwave on the ground by using Mjolnir to hit the ground and then he would join the two weapons together to create a streak of lightning with causes the opponent to be shocked dealing 250 damaged per second for 4 seconds. This would also stun the opponent for 3 seconds due to the massive shock being dealt.
I would also like to see some changes to Hulk’s performance in the game. Firstly I would like his Special Attack three to be more savage and wild just like we see in the comics. The hulk is one of the strongest Characters in the Marvel comics so I would be really happy to see some changes to his fighting style and Special Attack three.
These are my suggestions and tips for the game and I do hope you take them into consideration.

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    And this thread will be shut down in 3... 2... 1...