**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer Supreme COULD be among the best characters in game

Sorcerer Supreme is among the coolest characters released so far in 2020 and in my opinion one of the most enjoyable to play characters released period. She has some great utility, decent damage, but what I love most of all is that she rewards strategic playing.
The only aspect of SorSupreme that I do not understand is why the greatest draw to her utility was absolutely GUTTED.

SorSupreme's Rune of Ikonn places a slow debuff on the opponent blocking any evade or unstoppable effects; amazing, until you realize she cannot place slow on any opponent with a natural class advantage. The overwhelming majority of evade champs reside within the science class which SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the value of SorSupreme's slow. Even more frustrating is that 6.2 Champion also has a natural class advantage; a fight that SorSupreme should excel at was, for whatever reason, taken away. SorSupreme, in my opinion, should have decreased chance of placing slow on natural class advantage (like BWCV's buff immunity for example) instead of no chance at all, she would fare much better in the contest overall this way as well as be more fitting of the title: Sorcerer Supreme.

ALSO, while on the subject of improving Sorcerer Supreme:

Her SP3 is worded very strangely; "Attack Rating is increased by up to #### based on stored runes." Okay, but how much per stored rune? Also, why is there even a cap? If you have ever tried to save up a significant number of runes you'd know that it is a very long process that takes a BEEFY opponent to work correctly. I feel very strongly that the attack rating should be increased by a set amount PER rune with either no cap or a very large one. It would make her a more worthy contender in places like the Labyrinth or Abyss without making her too strong since she does not carry persistent charges. This change would be more like a reward for mastering the complicated and drawn out spells of Sorcerer Supreme!

Thanks for listening to my rant! Sorcerer Supreme is a very cool champion which is why it stings to see her so unnecessarily gimped.

Comments

• Options
    Roboct1Roboct1 Posts: 24
    Champion is cosmic, 6.2 Champion is combined class so he does have natural advantage
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You should probably fact check that for yourself; a quick YouTube search will show you you’re wrong.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★
    Roboct1 said:

Champion is cosmic, 6.2 Champion is combined class so he does have natural advantage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q470xVVzYt4
    Fast forward to roughly 3 minutes.... 6 slow debuffs.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    She-Hulks description states opponents with natural class advantage cannot be slowed but she works perfectly fine in that fight.
  • Options
    Roboct1Roboct1 Posts: 24
    Thats totally counter-intuitive but thank you guys for the clarification. I stand by my point though that it should not be a 0% chance on science characters
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★
    Roboct1 said:

Thats totally counter-intuitive but thank you guys for the clarification. I stand by my point though that it should not be a 0% chance on science characters

What you are experiencing is called balance. Shes great at a ton of stuff but she has some weaknesses. This is how all champs should be. Use Stealth Suit Spidey instead or Venom since mostly what you are referring to are spider verse champs anyway.