**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your thoughts on my July 2020 Tier List?

2»

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is God tier. That is all. I don’t care what else you put in there
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

It’s missing some things. Like what champs need to be awakened, which ones need ramp up, which ones need high sig, which ones need synergies to be good.

If you want your list to be a bit more helpful, you need to signal which character needs his/her sig ability. I.e. Aegon wouldn't be as good without it.

I know, but I wasn't able to do all of those stuff on tiermaker.com lol

I think it's a solid list. I'd put some of the occasionally useful in the meme tier and move some others around. A lot depends on awakened ability and synergies. But I think you did good work.

Thanks bro

I like the list. I’d definitely put thing in beyond god for his utility with unstoppable and arguably one of the strongest synergy abilities in the game. I just recently took mojo to r5 with max sigs and I can honestly say he teeters between god tier and beyond god tier. Those degens he applies in stacks are insane! He’s helping me explore act 6.2 at the moment. Guillotine 2099 should be beyond god as well. She has a lot of utility and a high damage potential. Plus her sp1 power controls. Check them out a little more against some tricky nodes and you will see what I mean.

Thanks bro. I was really considering Guilly 2099 and Thing for the beyond god tier spot so I could defo see them there. Both are amazing champs.

Too many categories.

In 2020, we have 150+ champs so many categories are needed to separate champions
    Gmonkey said:

Medusa too high and vision arkus too low. Sorcerer supreme should be higher due to ability accuracy reduction. Gwenpool down a tier killmonger up a tier. Mojo should move up a tier.

Medusa deserves beyond god tier

Killmonger is God tier. That is all. I don’t care what else you put in there

I can see KM being god tier an argument in 2018 but I feel like his damage output and utility is overshadowed by better champions these days.