**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4.3 is really pain

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
It's really bad experience of 5.4.3 ai seems too advanced from here I took bane node path and really annoying to pass spidergwen with extra super annoying evade and regen it took almost all my unit from pocket seems like redhulk was also annoying on that path any suggestions for better and easy path...

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Heh... act 6 go brrrrrrr
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/E7CIspAvrA8
    Hopefully this helps
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

https://youtu.be/E7CIspAvrA8
    Hopefully this helps

Yeah it's really helpfull thanks a lot bro
    Aayush19 said:

I used corvus all along and went to the path that had a cosmic, thats thor, and then moved on to an iceman, then upon the deviation, chose to fight civil warrior, and from the final portal went to rocket and hulk. From there you meet the boss.

Hehe, so much like a pokemon walk through 😂

Which path bro there is 3 path I took down side path...and what are the thor path node it would help me a lot if you help me a bit bro.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

I used corvus all along and went to the path that had a cosmic, thats thor, and then moved on to an iceman, then upon the deviation, chose to fight civil warrior, and from the final portal went to rocket and hulk. From there you meet the boss.

Hehe, so much like a pokemon walk through 😂

corvus buffs get nullified at the start of the fight I wouldn't reccomend him, any champ with not many buffs (AA, blade, RG would be great) Or any champs that hit hard, Hype, Ghost etc. Quake also works great, also any reduce ability accuracy champs works
    edited July 2020

I am going to be doing this quest today too! I will be taking the thor path I guess since I fare better with shorter paths even if the fights are tougher.

Good luck bro but I just saw the video and seems like quake and iceman could be pain even hella seems more pain with unblockable and unstoppable buff on...took some revive and unit for backup this may took a loot from your pocket😂😂
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I wish you all the very best for 5.4.5.

Thanks a lot bro maybe we finish this act soon and be in act6

For maphisto I have redhulk (incinrate imune)and void and for 5.4.6 Ultron I have vtd which is the perfect counter for vision drone seems like 5.4.3_4gonna be hard for me
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Thanks a lot bro maybe we finish this act soon and be in act6
    Since your og post also states that you find the ai from 5.4.3 onwards too advanced, I suggest you explore act 5 first. That way you can improve, tune your skills before taking on act 6.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

For maphisto I have redhulk (incinrate imune)and void and for 5.4.6 Ultron I have vtd which is the perfect counter for vision drone seems like 5.4.3_4gonna be hard for me
    Lucky you have Red Hulk. I'm one path away from exploring that chapter and that chapter has sucked all life out of me lol
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    No pain no gain
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @Mercury79 i'll leave here a file that really helped me while 100% exploring act 5, hope that it helps ^_^ it isn't mine, the user that first created this spreadsheet is probably a Reddit user, credits go to him, i only added images of the quests: the red line that you will see is because i used them to keep track of what path i took, if you find it confusing you can google "MCOC act 5.4.1/2/3/4/5/6 map" and you'll find the same images ^_^

5.4 full guide
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Mercury79 said:

It's really bad experience of 5.4.3 ai seems too advanced from here I took bane node path and really annoying to pass spidergwen with extra super annoying evade and regen it took almost all my unit from pocket seems like redhulk was also annoying on that path any suggestions for better and easy path...

For that spider gwen, the only way I found to easily beat her was to bring in venom and keep spamming his l1 to eat as many buffs as the rng will allow. Even if you get terrible rng on the l1, she still can't evade venom, making her a cakewalk.