**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One thing missing from DEV DIARIES

Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
MASTERIES

Yes, the dev diaries were a great step forward but there is one huge part of the game left appart, and that is masteries.
I am not even talking to adding new masteries (which would be awseome), but the existing ones.

There is a huge quality of live improvement that Kabam is missing and us players really want.
With so many game modes and speficic scenarios this game is going on, people need a more fast and less expensive way to change them.
I think we should have the opportunity to have more than 1 Slot of combinations and just change between them with one click instead of having to change each and one of them every time.
Also the possibility to change only one mastery at time would be very much needed.

p.s. Small side note, is there a mastery day (sale on mastery cores) programmed? Those cores cost more than Goldpool's gold costume!

Would love to hear your thoughts and some news from kabam team. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No, it wasn't missed.
    It was discussed and answered there, on the discussion thread made for it. And was as well answered multiple times across other duplicated threads for it.
    Do a quick search, you will find it
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Personally I didn't see anything about Masteries either. Especially considering that early this year they said a big mastery update was coming
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    The question being asked here doesn't look like it has been answered. The response from Kabam Miike was regarding a mastery revamp but.

This question, which I have seen many request, is asking about load outs. Allowing you to change the masteries you have already unlocked easily(templates or something like that) and preferably without having to pay for each change.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

The question being asked here doesn't look like it has been answered. The response from Kabam Miike was regarding a mastery revamp but.

This question, which I have seen many request, is asking about load outs. Allowing you to change the masteries you have already unlocked easily(templates or something like that) and preferably without having to pay for each change.

That’s can be a revamp to. Revamp how mastsy it stil with mastry
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Gamer said:

sorry i had lost this answer, but as Mattstafari said, this is not an answer to my questions.
    I think that we need mastery templates, there are so many different scenarios in "Modern" mcoc and being possible to switch between mastery templates would be a huge improvement to quality of life in this game.
    Just think about switching masteries for war defence and attack phases..
This discussion has been closed.