**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Massive list of problems since new update

1. Parry works when it likes but yet the ai can parry you mid combo
2. Ai is able to block mid combo and launch a special attack
3. In the new alliance war the ai is doing multiple special 2 and special 1 attacks back to back in talking 6 special 2 in a row.
4. Ai specials hit you while your blocking
5. Fights lag freeze stutter and gameplay is shocking
6. Ai respawning in master quest after you have beat them with no kind of crash or disconnection
7. Champs standing still yet again after 3rd combo hit
8. Alliance quest and alliance war are almost virtually non playable across all various devices in my alliance.
9. Ai still blocking certain champs special 1 attack like voodoo and a few others.
10. I could go on listing the mass problems with this game but kind of get tired been ignored as it's a waste of time reporting most problems to you.

Comments

• AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Seems to be similar stuff each month and always seems to be the same kabam don't care about fixing problems that hurt us but I bet if my post began with ki just got a million 5 star shards for completing master mode ..: boom mods would be all over this like a rash in seconds why is that kabam ???
    Wow you responded to my post and made me a billionaire while your correcting this issue can you also correct all the above or am I just asking for to much now lol
    jvrsxofc393f.png
    Do I get to keep half for been honest ??? I bet not lol