**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Node 37 Alliance War Tier 5

I just fought a commonly placed opponent on this node (Rhino) and went in using Ghost. The opposition was using the defensive tactic "Protect". This node is Ebb and Flow intercept. All off season, when fighting this node or champ, an "intercept" was given if phasing the medium hit and immediately hitting the opponent using ghost. It does seem as if that is no longer the case. I virtually did ZERO damage in this fight and tried different approaches throught and clearly nothing worked. Can you please make sure this node and fight is acting as it should? Is just a Ghost thing? Or is this exactly how it should be? I have included a link to the video directly.

https://youtu.be/Rhdsy1cBo9s

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It was always that way, when fightning against something like Aegis intercept, for example
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    If it is as intended, then it is kind of aggravating not getting to see this tactic used in the offseason. We got like one war with the new tactics? It was giving me the intercept previously, clearly it's not now.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    they are running stubborn you are dealing 0 damage because the indestructible is hidden under the protection passive, every time #defensive defenders miss they gain a indestructible charge this is working as intended.
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★

they are running stubborn you are dealing 0 damage because the indestructible is hidden under the protection passive, every time #defensive defenders miss they gain a indestructible charge this is working as intended.

No. It's the Protect tactic, like mentioned above