**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry and dex enhancement..

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
Hey kabam I know there are lot of things going in teams mind and you guys are working hard for new feature or improving old features...but I have something to discuss on the basic things which annoy me while playing the game...dex and parry....it's a basic things where we are taking a lot in the gameplay and I think sometimes while taking dex we got stuck by opponent and sometimes dex didn't work on long special attacks like winter.s sp2 bullet attack ironman og spacial attack falcon and warmachine spacial attack which ruin the happiness of completing the game and recently in act 5.4 there are some champ which have unblockable spacial which can be only block not dex...annoy me a lot couse I don't think dex work 5 second long or while dexing that spacial I took soo many damages which sould be noticed too and unblockable spacial attack with long sp are impossible to dex plz take a look on it and add more dex enhancement mastry and we have some parry issue too if there is a match where opponent attack rating is 10k+ and my health is 18k and if I miss the block that would end me in 2_3 hit in combos can we get something releted to parry too where we get chances to reparry in middle of combo or dex from their combo couse I don't this in this way I can win the matches and survive the game...

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Any better suggestions for dex and parry enhancement what do you think guys...what New features of dex and parry would be plz discuss your thoughts here.. I think game goes too far and problem goes too...it's 2020 and here we have 6* and really tough matches and nodes which are more painful and annoying maybe this help a bit...
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    why? Some specials are designed to not be dex-able.
    PS. Iron Man's specials are easy. Also, paragraphs please
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdGI59gMROU
  • Options

How much dex point should I use on mastry setup? Currently I am using 1 and I used 2 before and nothing change a bit...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

How much dex point should I use on mastry setup? Currently I am using 1 and I used 2 before and nothing change a bit...
    only use one for 99% of people. increasing the points in dex only makes the precision buff marginally better
  • Options
    and missing a parry is on you. I hate to say it, but that means you just have to get more consistent. I see why you're frustrated about dex, but as lowlevelplayer said, some are meant to be undexable. If you need help on a specific node or fight, feel free to tag me with your question
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It’s possible to dex every special in the game, but us humans will find it hard to learn the timing for gunshot specials with bullets.
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

It’s possible to dex every special in the game, but us humans will find it hard to learn the timing for gunshot specials with bullets.

This game is all about perfect timing at first we started from seconds then time decrease act by act dificulty increases and ...here we are in micro seconds to bait and where we just have to bait every single hit if
    There is unblockable spacial attack then we need a master degree in baiting...and that annoy me and make me afraid couse act 5.4 took all my units that I stored for a while...
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Edeuink said:

This game is all about perfect timing at first we started from seconds then time decrease act by act dificulty increases and ...here we are in micro seconds to bait and where we just have to bait every single hit if
    There is unblockable spacial attack then we need a master degree in baiting...and that annoy me and make me afraid couse act 5.4 took all my units that I stored for a while...
    If you don’t like baiting specials, use a power controller like magik, awakened voodoo, psylocke, or Dr Doom.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    If you miss a block, that's on you. You messed up. It's not the AI's fault.
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

only use one for 99% of people. increasing the points in dex only makes the precision buff marginally better
    May I add, though, it's not only the potency of the buff, but also it's duration.

3/3 dexterity actually allows cap iw for example to fully profit from the increase in crit rating, which more than doubles his base crit rating by the way, when chaining his heavy into an sp2. That's really really niche, but it's actually my reason to run 3/3 dexterity.

It should benefit anyone with fast hard hitting specials similarly.
    huh i didn't know about the duration thing. thanks for the small tip!
  • Options

If you miss a block, that's on you. You messed up. It's not the AI's fault.

That was never ai fault...you get me wrong