**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fury/Quake synergy

Why is it, whenever im 250 hits deep in the Red Hulk LoL fight, the synergy doesnt work? The first successful hit is not being evaded... its the most frustating thing in the world.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    its a chance i think, not 100%
    edit: I'm wrong
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Is it when you're dexing back?
  • Options
    Ummmm not sure. Its almost always a heavy attack so it could be.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    It doesn't work when you're dashing back or blocking an unblockable hit (like a heavy).
  • Options
    vertiGovertiGo Posts: 85
    It doesn't work if you're dexing or blocking. Unfortunately, it seems to not trigger if you try to block but don't hit it in time so eat a combo anyway, or if you have just dexed it seems like there's a cool down.

I'm in the same boat but usually at about 360 hits into the fight with rulk at the time. Today I finally had a clean run, at 460 hits finishing up with 85% health from block damage. It's really not very fun though
  • Options
    Yea, it just drives me nuts. Ægon can do a ton of damage but if u slip up he hits like Maw again. Most frustrating champ i the game ha... i did get him down in about 360 hits. Then elektra finally got me. She evades like crazy.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I had also struck many times even tough I had 3 charges this synergy sometimes bugged and costed me many revives so i stopped using this synergy especially with AEGON.