**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enjoying the game like a new player again...

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
I quit doing AW after season 18 and I have never enjoyed the game more.
5 days of AQ and EQ followed by 3 days of side quests and learning and playing champs I never really have before.

I have learned to appreciate champs like Aarkus and Doc Oc and others just for how fun they really are to play. Using duels to play ideal fights and to overcome less than ideal match-ups.
And honing skills like re-parry and back draft intercepting.

Its almost like being new again but still having 4 years of skill.

I started worrying about the rewards I was going to miss out on in season 19 so I went in and refreshed my memory on what they are and as I sat looking at season rewards and remembering the real soul sucking grind of AW I realized my dog leaves better rewards in the yard after getting into the cat food.

Not sure that kabam intended this but, quitting AW made me fall in love with MCOC all over again.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    yes! I had the same feeling when I quit AW 2 months ago
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Honestly my main reason for doing AW is the loyalty so I can get boosts for use in other content.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Vision Aarkus is an awesome champion. Great damage with great untilities~ His animation is also pretty cool