**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss run or Suicide Masteries?

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I have some really good suicide friendly champs (6* Capmovie, 5* capmovie, claire voyant, colossus, omega red, mysterio, etc) and I have enough units for either an abyss run or unlocking suicides, but idk which I should do since i got those units from July 4th deals and it takes me a long time to grind back 4k units cz I get bored of arena. So shoot and lemme know which is best.

Abyss run or Suicide Masteries? 51 votes

Abyss
66%
GamerRaganatorFallencircusIronBlaze09Baseballguy711Duke_SilverpseudosaneHalleyTexas_11Gamesbond90spaceoctopusAleorCiciliatogfan_13EtjamakubricknolanTimeGenesisThicco_ModeBonzodavidILLUSION8 34 votes
Suicides
33%
Manup456Alex13369ShrimpRHedgedog387KevanproGAdityatheaawesomTivjyotKill_GreyMoeyTehrMiStaLovaKRANꓘChriissRFiiNCHKatzastrophe_Od1nMephistoUnio77Stark154667 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Abyss
    Aol is actually kinda nice, it's fun to play there. Except final boss
    Suicides I don't find fun at all. Recoil just sucks.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Suicides
    Suicides, especially if you have Corvus, Ghost, Warlock and other suicide friendly champs. They're game changing especially if your grinding arena
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Abyss
    I think Suicides will limit your usable champs, which is not cool, not fun to play.
    Especially I hate Recoil, which limit your usage of specials.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Tough question. AoL will give you greater rewards sooner. Suicides will make arena grinding much easier to get more units to do things like AoL more comfortably.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Abyss
    I can relate I am struggling with this the most right now. But I think you should do Abyss run first,you can open Suicides later.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Suicides
    suicides will help you more in the long run and they stay forever. save that one path in abyss for later