**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ to rank up?

I have enough resources to take any champ straight to rank 4. Who should be my priority?
I am cavalier and have completed variant 4

Comments

• Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Yo maybe make this a poll i would say quake sym supreme longshot colossus and maybe star lord are the best out of these is nick r3? If so him as well
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Colossus or sym supreme
  • Options
    AvolA1987AvolA1987 Posts: 32
    Get your Quake game on and you will win the game.If that takes too much of your time, R4 Colossus and be amazed of his incredible damage, even at R4. Also, he's immune to lots of stuff which will help you.
  • Options
    YeetusTheFoetusYeetusTheFoetus Posts: 22
    AvolA1987 said:

Get your Quake game on and you will win the game.If that takes too much of your time, R4 Colossus and be amazed of his incredible damage, even at R4. Also, he's immune to lots of stuff which will help you.

I can quake really well. So is she worth taking to rank 4 before others?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

AvolA1987 said:

I can quake really well. So is she worth taking to rank 4 before others?
    Definitely.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    AvolA1987 said:

I would have said this, but considering you're good at quake, then definitely her
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020

Colosus of course... this is my r3 colosus dealing 4k+4k+4k+28k damage on sp2 almost 50k damage r4 him and I use synergy for powerss buff