**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Why can't I play??

JaceyyycoraJaceyyycora Member Posts: 2
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
For about a week now every time I try to open the app to play I get an error message that reads, "Failed to log in. Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again." With a reconnect button to click.

I have deleted and redownloaded the game. I have turned my phone off and on again. I have logged in and out of Game Center. I have reset my phone and tried again. I've tried several different wifi networks and also just using data. But I get the same message every time.

Any suggestions??

Comments

• NateDGreat1NateDGreat1 Member Posts: 6
    I got banned for no reason so I Cann play 720 hours I want they fix this
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Member Posts: 32
    For about a week now every time I try to open the app to play I get an error message that reads, "Failed to log in. Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again." With a reconnect button to click.

I have deleted and redownloaded the game. I have turned my phone off and on again. I have logged in and out of Game Center. I have reset my phone and tried again. I've tried several different wifi networks and also just using data. But I get the same message every time.

Any suggestions??

try to quit from game center if you have ios
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Member Posts: 301 ★★
    lol you guys are too much sometimes