**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MCoC Puzzle

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,317 ★★★★
Soo.. it's been a while since I last saw someone trying to solve the Puzzle with logical guesses, so here's my try.
P.s. I worked really hard on this one, based not only on my wishlist but most of all, the logical predictions. It takes time and effort to edit, crop, past, search and write everything, so please be kind and construtive when presenting your ideas.

If I missed something crucial, please let know.

Starting with red spot on the left, I put Shang-Chi because I believe he's gonna be a very important addition to the MCU.

Right next I put Silk, even tho there's no link between her and Shang-Chi, they're both Agents of Atlas, so it makes sense. She's linked with Spider-Ghost and Spider-Woman, with the three of them definitely confirmed to the Spiderverse Sequel.

Above them I put Sasquatch and Guardian because I couldn't find any other place tbh, I thought of putting them on the two spots linked to Wolverine and Weapon X, but they have no connection with Weapon X, neither they're linked to Sabertooth so... Also I was gonna put them linked to Hulk because of Sasquatch, but BW is also linked so I thought maybe there wasn't the right place for them.

I put MCU Wanda linked to MCU Vision and SW. You can see MCU Vison isn't linked to OG SW, so the spot is for sure for his movie counterpart, but also an updated WandaVision SW version.

Since Cable and Gwenpool came to the game together and they're both have empty linked spots, so I thought of they're Evil countparts and them coming together as well. Gwenddolyn Poole (Earth-TRN639) and Stryfe (a clone of Cable from Earth-4935).

In the middle of the X-Men, is obviously Professor X, already teased, and linked between him and Wolverine, I liked the idea of putting Kate Pryde, the Shadowcat, for me that's the most obvious choice but could be wrong of course.

To the left, in the middle of Punisher 2099 and Guillotine 2099, I put Spider-Man 2099, they're not linked but I don't think that was just a random placed spot. Linked to him I couldn't think of any obvious character, I mean, there's just so many to pick one off of.

Speaking of Random... Linked to Wolverine and Weapon X, I put the so requested Lady Deathstrike and the then called Random, both being part of the Weapon X Program. Random could probably be replaced by Daken or Weapon H, but his powers and abilities would be amazing for the sake of the game. (Also, I follow Gabriel Frizzera on twitter, and I've seen his arts, and I might be desperate, but I see the tease, or at least I imagine it).

At the bottom left, I realised there was only one X-Force member missing, and would be Fantomex, I could believe that spot is meant for Apocalypse, but I'd rather have Fantomex instead, and En Sah Banur with other Knights then the X Force ones.

Moving to the right. I put Tigra and Hit-Monkey linkes to Nighttrasher and M.O.D.O.K.

Linked to Uatu, Carina and the Collector, I put another Elder of the Universe, once known as the Grandmaster, before losing his title to En Dwi Gast, the now called Challenger, who shares the taste for games as his brother as well.

Linked to Vulture, Green Goblin, Venom and Mysterio, I put Morbius, the progagonist of Sony's next Marvel movie bet. We saw Vulture on the movie trailer, Venom is already out there so...

Last but definitely, most important, the Fantastic Four core. Linked to Mr Fantastic I put the Super Skrull, but it could be Arcade or Impossible Man, either way. Galactus is at the center, and since he and Silver Surfer are linked to the same spot, I can only see Nova (Frankie Raye), former Herald and Norrin lover. I also tried to think of the most interesting Heralds, and Stardust is pretty up there for me, the other one I left empty because I couldn't think of any other one, it could be Cosmic Ghost Rider, All-Father Thor, The Fallen One or even Alpha Ray Bill or Air Walker.

Let know if you agree with me or what do you disagree on. Feel free to post your own puzzles and guesses.

Comments

• Options
    Well, nevermind.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    what happened to the thread being deleted or whatever?
    nice predictions, but I don't know anyone really lol. never was a comic guy
  • Options

I tried posting it at 6:12 p.m. and it disappeared, just like that. Around one hour later it appear again, even the thread complaining about disappeared as well. But hey, it didn't make any difference after all
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I tried posting it at 6:12 p.m. and it disappeared, just like that. Around one hour later it appear again, even the thread complaining about disappeared as well. But hey, it didn't make any difference after all
    Chances are they may have moved it to champion prediction/ideas section, and when you made the second post, it may have been moved back.

I’m a huge comic guy myself, great predictions. I feel that they are quite realistic and have so great potential
  • Options

Chances are they may have moved it to champion prediction/ideas section, and when you made the second post, it may have been moved back.

I’m a huge comic guy myself, great predictions. I feel that they are quite realistic and have so great potential
    I actually looked for it everywhere on the forums, couldn't find it
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I actually looked for it everywhere on the forums, couldn't find it
    How odd, in that case I don’t know.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    I decided it's pointless to guess who's going to be on this thing other than blindingly obvious ones like Shang Chi or someone else you KNOW is going to come out because they've changed the links and position of the boxes before now.

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
    please don't tell me you think Galactus is gonna be a playable character
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★

I decided it's pointless to guess who's going to be on this thing other than blindingly obvious ones like Shang Chi or someone else you KNOW is going to come out because they've changed the links and position of the boxes before now.

Shang Chi and at least one eternal are all solid locks, possibly even the mandarin
  • Options
    edited July 2020

No, I don't think. For the sake of the game, I hope not.
  • Options

I mean, is obvious some characters are coming, but sometimes we guess some and get others, like, I would never think of Tigra and Hit-Monkey, or Sasquatch and Guardian. The thing is, I like guessing the obvious, because I know they're probably wrong, that's why I do it
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★

No, I don't think. For the sake of the game, I hope not.
    good i thought you were one of those people that expect him to be playable, that's just nonsense.
  • Options
    GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    Anyone think apocalypse will come with profesor x?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Above them I put Sasquatch and Guardian because I couldn't find any other place tbh, I thought of putting them on the two spots linked to Wolverine and Weapon X, but they have no connection with Weapon X, neither they're linked to Sabertooth so... Also I was gonna put them linked to Hulk because of Sasquatch, but BW is also linked so I thought maybe there wasn't the right place for them.

I could not find the comic cover but Weapon X (Weapon number 10) should be linked to Guardian. He was to be the original member / leader of Alpha Flight.
  • Options

I could not find the comic cover but Weapon X (Weapon number 10) should be linked to Guardian. He was to be the original member / leader of Alpha Flight.
    really?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

really?
    If you could get hold of the Alpha Flight issue, it gives a little background of Weapon X, relationship between Wolverine and Guardian and his wife (who later became Vindicator).

• Options

really?
    If you could get hold of the Alpha Flight issue, it gives a little background of Weapon X, relationship between Wolverine and Guardian and his wife (who later became Vindicator).

wait a sec... GUARDIAN USED TO BE CALLED WEAPON ALPHA?!?
  • Options

really?

oh wait i remember now.. he was also called vindicator
  • Options

really?

oh wait i remember now.. he was also called vindicator
    check out all these quotes
  • Options
    So proud I predicted some champs right 😂😂😂
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144

So proud I predicted some champs right 😂😂😂

Absolute chad