**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory Store

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Should we be able to buy ISO-8 from the glory store? Maybe this could be something for only uncollected for cavalier players

Glory Store 98 votes

Yes
58%
zuffynameplasLibralonixSamuel030sAnonymous346Ab_SamadNojokejaymWarBros23XXGhost_RiderXXDrDeadpoolRepto23TheHoodedDormammu10or_StrongScopeotoe987Reverend_RuckusspaceoctopusSmashMaxGamingDr_Z01dbergpsp742 57 votes
No
41%
CristalmanAzKicker316GK_23TheVyrusphillgreenDjrbSiddhantKwatraFR33_HUG5RoOOtsNoOnexROArchdemon_ReferenceLegendboy2411ChampioncriticGamesbond90OpandemoniochrisfernendezzzRemeliNotsavage19RunamokUSA 41 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    the glory store is focused on rank up materials, so I don't see why not
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Sure. But you know they'll only put in generic ISO so you can't even maximize your level ups 😂
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that would certainly be helpful. the thing is, aq has always been rankup mats and aw is for champs. obviously, this doesn't mean that it shouldn't change, but it might be weird to implement. I would certainly appreciate it though. if anything, they intend aw to be the main source of iso through shards which give iso
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Yes
    I would buy ISO crystals for sure. You could even sell them by type.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Probably not iso, but I've always wondered why you can't buy crystal shards in the glory store. More dupes=more iso.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm struggling on iso so that would be great
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yes
    Etjama said:

Probably not iso, but I've always wondered why you can't buy crystal shards in the glory store. More dupes=more iso.

Glory is an AQ resource and AQ rewards are focused more on ranking up champs rather than getting new ones
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Glory is an AQ resource and AQ rewards are focused more on ranking up champs rather than getting new ones
    Yeah, but why? It doesn't need to be or stay that way.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No
    Daily objective crystal give you 3 to 7 iso8 frequently. Still not enough?
    You got class iso from dupe thru phc, 3*, 4*, 5* crystals.
    Putting iso in glory store not a problem, just wonder if you have already explored those available sources?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maybe they could change loyalty and the loyalty store so it's more aw focused, like glory is aq based. in the loyalty store you could get aw stuff like pots and also shards and maybe iso, but I guess shards indirectly give iso
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    No
    I don't get, why we should get everything from the glory store ... then we wouldn't need different currencies at all.

The glory store is the cheap mans way to update rewards without interfering with the game itself ...

I would better like if the game rewards and crystall rewards itself would be updated now and regularly after that, than throwing everything we obviously need into the glory store.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes
    RoOOts said:

I don't get, why we should get everything from the glory store ... then we wouldn't need different currencies at all.

The glory store is the cheap mans way to update rewards without interfering with the game itself ...

I would better like if the game rewards and crystall rewards itself would be updated now and regularly after that, than throwing everything we obviously need into the glory store.

Then maybe instead of spending glory, we could spend loyalty on ISO
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Yes
    iso-8 10k-20k per iso
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    No
    T5 ISO Class Crystals 😝
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    No