**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should I focus for now?

I don't have any idea about what content will be easier to clean.
Variant 3 completion (100%)
Variant 2 completion (100%)
Try sinister 6.2
Lol first run
(don't have hella/Angela synergies, for V3 and 6.2)
I recently got ghost, can rank up her to r5, but wanna learn her gameplay first.
Thanks for any advice and sorry for my broke english.

Comments

• Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    With CMM and Medusa 6.2.2 Sinister should be no problem, so id go for that first.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Repto23 said:

With CMM and Medusa 6.2.2 Sinister should be no problem, so id go for that first.

I don't have fury, she'll die because of the incineration, and Medusa needs the dupe I think
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

Repto23 said:

I don't have fury, she'll die because of the incineration, and Medusa needs the dupe I think
    Medusa needs the dupe but Cap Marvel don't need Fury or the dup, sure it helps but I did with her R4 + Cosmic power boost and 2 revives. Build your charges, place some armor breaks and sp2 then repeat as much as possible, maxed despair mastery is very important
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Ciciliato said:

Repto23 said:

Medusa needs the dupe but Cap Marvel don't need Fury or the dup, sure it helps but I did with her R4 + Cosmic power boost and 2 revives. Build your charges, place some armor breaks and sp2 then repeat as much as possible, maxed despair mastery is very important
    Was your CMM duped? Or how did you resist incineration?
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Ghost and Sentinel are enough for V3, after you get comfortable with her go for it. You have good options for V2 but it's very long so slowly progress on it. LoL is an option if you need the catalists
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Really you can go after a bunch of those depend on what you are comfortable with and think will net you the most progressionfor you rosters as you have good room to grow by completing content on making future content easier.

You could probably take sinister. But really if you aren’t going to take the champion it’s not worth the effort right now so that’s really the question since she rewards are really tied to him for 6.2 completion.

Variant 3 you have ghost and sentinel so you should be pretty good to go on that for the most part once you learn how to ghost.

Variant 2 you have a couple of xl champs so can probably make a good run at it

Lol first pass if you have flaming trinity can make easy work of the easy path so not a bad option either.

I’d go polar opposites variant as you have the best counters to that content. And then chose your next move from there. Also LOL can be good if you have the right team at your level.