**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think the Sasquatch synergy for Sabretooth is broken, and does it need nerfing?

2»

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Could you genuinely romp through fights in Abyss with this, or are there fights where you’d be at serious risk of losing all your furies?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    No.
    Sunspot said:

*watches one karatemike video

Actually, I just wanted to know the community's opinion after watching the 110 fury Sabretooth video Seatin put out :))
    In that video he emphasizes he spent 40+ Revives and even more Potions on the early fights to get that many Furies, reaching that level of Damage is WILDLY Impractical and in normal Quests there's No Way you could get anywhere near that amount of Furies and Damage. So no I doubt it'd be nerf because in normal scenarios it just lets his Damage be more sustainable and allows you to get a couple more Furies, and like others have mentioned he doesn't have much Utility besides the Killmonger Synergy so it's not like he's Unbalanced.
  • TeaguearinoTeaguearino Posts: 24
    The synergy does make sabertooth extremely powerful but if you want to ramp him up practically you have to spend units on revives-this makes it so kabam makes more money, so why would they nerf it?
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    No.
    Typical hype job done to sell crystals. Sorry I have been down this road before. Seen the CCP hype champs and synergies.....champ shows up in crystals and then of course we later find out this was not intentional. The old slight of hand trick.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Sunspot said:

Thoughts? Please keep it civil.

I thought you discovered it on your own. Apparently, it is not.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No.
    I saw it @Rhymenocerus I was chuckling at how ticked off he got
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    No.
    Gamer said:

One mistake and if u don’t trow a sp3 you loss yours change.

On top of that, you'd essentially be spending the same, if not more, units just ramping him up that you would for the run anyway. It's balanced.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    No.
    In LOL you only need 8-10 revives to get him to a point where he is unstoppable.

You can easily save 10 revives for free.

At that point you will be on fight #2 with 28-30 Furies.

Then you can reach Maestro in under one hour and have 55 Furies when you get there.

That's not ungodly expensive