**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst 6* roster???

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★

Just pulled CW......about to rage quit...this is insane. 11 tries and ALL garbage???

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

Sbkrueb said:

Just pulled CW......about to rage quit...this is insane. 11 tries and ALL garbage???

Er. What? Are you insane? Or blind? Maybe dropped on your head? Smooth brained?

You have Namor, who even unduped is still great. You have Masacre who is SEVERELY underrated.

You're so clueless it's painful.
    Not clueless kind sir.
    Massacre is great but isnt clearing endgame content and Namor isnt great without a dupe and high sig

Im not going to be clearing act 6 or abyss with those 2.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Namor, Night Thrasher and Masscre are all good and useful champs. Plus Punisher is getting a buff soon and im sure Civil Warrior and Juggs won't be far behind. This is more of an above average roster than the worst. If u think this is the worst your expectations are set way too high.

When the game has almost 200 champs and there are only 20 or 30 that everyone wants your sample size is way too small to complain about not having any great champs, plus most would consider Namor a top champ. 1 top champ out of 10 is beating the odds.

again....namor and nt need dups to be great.
    Im just disappointed to not have anything worth r2 yet.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You might wanna focus on getting at least 1 5* champ to max sig before worrying to much about 6* champs. A max sig 5/65 is still better than most rank 3 6*'s.
  • Options
    So after chilling out for a bit, i definitely see where yall are coming from.
    Even if your delivery makes it really seem like you need to enjoy the company of a consenting like minded adult.

I guess the Namor and Massacre points dont apply to me currently because i have been very fortunate with my 5* roster which is another reason I shouldnt whine.

My only point like so many others is that with how long it takes to get 6s, it is frustrating to not pull anything that is currently useful in my current position / progression over and over.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    some people picked mutant out of their abyss nexus with the hope of pulling namor, show a little respect to those people OP lol
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

You’re blindness hurts...
  • Options
    Sbkrueb said:

Even if your delivery makes it really seem like you need to enjoy the company of a consenting like minded adult.

I guess the Namor and Massacre points dont apply to me currently because i have been very fortunate with my 5* roster which is another reason I shouldnt whine.

My only point like so many others is that with how long it takes to get 6s, it is frustrating to not pull anything that is currently useful in my current position / progression over and over.

How long it takes??? Your account isn't even at 400k yet and u have over 10 6* champs. Seems to me you haven't had to wait very much time at all!! It's not like it used to be. Players don't have to wait 6+ months just to hope they can open a 6* crystal.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Sbkrueb said:

How long it takes??? Your account isn't even at 400k yet and u have over 10 6* champs. Seems to me you haven't had to wait very much time at all!! It's not like it used to be. Players don't have to wait 6+ months just to hope they can open a 6* crystal.
    Ive been playing for over 4 years.
    If you really need to know about 1year ago i had a manic episode and sold everything under 5*. Everything. And i really regret it and it really messed up my iso flow and progress in a lot of ways.

You shouldnt judge a players journey by acct rating. Ive put in a lot of hours in mcoc. A lot.
  • Options

Sbkrueb said:

I may be ignorant, but not willfully so.
    If anyone has advice to maximize my options im very open to learning.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I just pulled the great Joe Fixit as a 6* minutes ago.
  • Options
    Sbkrueb said:

Sbkrueb said:

I may be ignorant, but not willfully so.
    If anyone has advice to maximize my options im very open to learning.
    My advice is never sell champs. You should have known that if you really were playing for 3 years. If after 4 years of playing you think this is the worst possible 6* roster then I would find another game. I hear CandyCrush is fun.
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I opened this thread expecting all trash. You have 1 beyond god tier (still have namors damage just not utility), massacre a very solid champ, nt a god tier with right syngergies, and pun 9k who is going 2 be buffed in 2 months. Dont know what u r crying abt. 70-80% of beyond god tier champs need to be awakened or have syngergies 2 reach potential.
  • Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    edited July 2020
    I think its mine. Here is an image:

I'm a newer player, ok. Still think its pretty bad though.
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111

A member in my alliance who is always crying about his 6* Roster
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181

Ive got it worse than you, but better than Giganteas alliance mate
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I mean nobodys gonna rank an unduped Namor to r2. End game players know he has a long rampup (thats now even longer following the change), yet they still invest resources into him. Why? Because he’s purely used for his sig
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    i dont really think namor needs dupe unless you want to go for variant 2 or going to fight electro or korg. otherwise he is perfectly valid for big yellow numbers. namor is really awesome.. This july 4th i got antman, sentry, gullotine(og) and i was like i wasted my money then i pulled darkhawk, namor, ironman infinity war and finally warlock... which turned the table fully as i didn't have any warlock... although i really think without namor and possibly night thrasher others are pure meme.. (but wait for punisher 2099 buff, may be u will like him then)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't get a 6* I wanted to take to R2 until I pulled CAIW as my 20th. My 6* luck is much worse lol.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Imagine my joy when I duped Karnak, I guess he fits in with the others 😂😂

• Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145

he is crit machine no one in the game can do that much of crits compared to him !!! just take cap marvel movie do 10 hits see how many hits it take crits wait till karnak gets his focused then check how many crits he does
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

he is crit machine no one in the game can do that much of crits compared to him !!! just take cap marvel movie do 10 hits see how many hits it take crits wait till karnak gets his focused then check how many crits he does
    Really?! Have you seen corvus, ghost, stealthy, wasp, sparky, frickin moleman! Those are the real crit machines! Way more than Karnak imo.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

If you like him, that's cool.
    For now my 6*s are bench warmers. I'm not salty about it, that's the way the game goes. Hopefully they'll get something from the buffs and I can have some fun using them.