**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I really need help on this!!!!

I recently decided that I wanted to change my mastery setup to play suicides and was wondering if I can get help from everyone with some advice.

1) Which of my champions do you think suicides will help the most and which won't (a why Is also super appreciated)? Any others I should focus on?

2) For the champions which aren't so suicide friendly ( or even those who are), how do you play around recoil?

3) Any advice from seasoned suicide players!

Thank you guys😊

Comments

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I don't use suicide but you look like you've got some suicide friendly champs in your roster. Personally I hate the idea of recoil so glass cannon is about as far as I'll go on that tree. But I also don't do arena much or shoot for legends so I don't feel like I need them
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Aegon, rulk, Ghost rider, iceman, Magik, Namor, Ghost, CMM, Warlock and Claire are your best suicide champs.

As for the others, you play around it the same way you do for everyone. Try to avoid recoil damage as much as possible by only using s3s (exception on Magik and Ghost with synergy, or Claire s2 if she’s in blood curse, or any special that can heal you). Make sure you have a point in willpower and I would also max recovery.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    BWCV, iceman, warlock are great. Learn how to use BWCV. Red hulk also great with poison but not bleed.