**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Silver or Gold ally.

This is my profile.

I am very active.
Contact me on discord : Slayerzz#6078
In game name is Slayerzz~1
Line Id is slayerzz474

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    your roster isn't fit for silver
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    I was in silver ally before.
  • Carx2912Carx2912 Posts: 45
    Weren’t you recruiting for like 8 alliances 12 hours ago?
    Yeah that didn't work out too well. But only 1 alliance is gone others are still there.
  • JaaonArmfieldJaaonArmfield Posts: 63
    Was recruiting for me after joining for about an hour, spent entire hour talking my ear off talking about wanting to be an officer so could recruit and how good of recruiter he is, huge waste of time, had to finally tell him to stop so I could play game, pretty sure is young, so if have an alliance run by kids, young teens, he might fit in. If adults, good luck.
    Hey @JaaonArmfield sorry to leave your ally but it had a certain reason. Your ally was strong, but was difficult for me to fit in it because, I could not handle the maps you were playing. And the major reason I left was that you should not have situation where I might cause problems only because of the reason that I am not strong enough I really wanted to help you but I got a request from my friend, so I thought it would be good for both of us if I leave the ally. And please understand that you are not the one who tell what kind of person I am or what kind of alliance I need.
    You were there for 1-2 hours dude, and didn’t join AQ. How would you know if it was too hard for you. Group 2 is map 3. If that’s too hard for you, you have no business being on forums looking for alliances to join. Anyways, good luck. But I pulled you from another alliance and asked just don’t join us and leave tomorrow, at least you left a couple hours later until waiting until tomorrow, but you’re excuse for leaving is horrible. I’m just highly annoyed how you sat there for an hour wasting my time spamming the **** out of me when I was trying to play. Good luck anyways.
    First of all I am not talking about aq but was talking about aw as I don't have defenders to help ur ally and u do know that players can't join aw or aq if it was enlisted before they have joined and if you don't know this it is you who should not be in the forums. And you are the one spamming in forums only because a member left you from your ally. And it is your duty to respect others decision no matter how stupid the reasons are. And please do follow the rules of forums don't just keep spamming @JaaonArmfield .
    So you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about, you said you left because the maps we were paying were too hard. That refers to AQ. 2nd off, our Wars are 1 BG so you don’t need to join. Good luck man. Glad you found alliance that is more suitable for you. Keep talking, because you look worse every time you do, just hope you don’t go joining another 3 alliances in the next 24 hours, I’m pretty sure you’re around 13 years old, so I’ll leave you alone now,
    Also asking to be an officer the minute you joined so you could recruit people and invite them when Alliance is open so don’t need to invite. Common sense goes a long way sometimes,
    You’re motivation will take you a long way though in life so I’ll give you that. Since you wouldn’t stop talking for an hour straight. Good to have drive like that, so make sure you use it to get ahead in life.
    First of all I am 21.And if you are talking about common sense being a veteran player you don't know anything about AQ since you are telling me to join aq within 1 hour I joined ally,the quest started before I joined, I mean seriously man?? U are embarassing yourself on the forums. And I was helping you to recruit members as you were in need of it. And about aw clarify me a thing. In the group of players with defenders of above 10k rating will you take defenders will u take 5 defenders of 2k rating?? And I was looking for war and aq focused ally. So I was recruiting so that there can be another bg and I can participate in aw. @JaaonArmfield
    Now stop this . And do not comment on any new player on the forums and spam in forums.