**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does MRoC SS work?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I got my #1 pick from the featured in my 3rd crystal after a new Yondu and new Iceman, but no I’m realizing that the whole storing and activating makes not a lot of sense. Can anyone who is good with her give me the rundown on how her playstyle works? Does she need her sig? I don’t see where additional AA comes super in handy (and the other increased effectiveness is nice but is it needed?)

Thank you in advance

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Consider yourself lucky on getting a champion that can help you in act 6 too much. Plus she is my top 6.2 champion counter. She is a very good grandmaster counter as well, lagacy did a solo.

She is tricky, Max MD helps her very well, she works against non buffs champions as well. But against champions that have buffs she butchers them. She mostly shines in long fight like act 6, abyss,labrynth and maybe AQ. She is good in short fights as well but not very effective.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Okay so new question! I understand how she works, but I have another one more concerned with the stacking of her rune effects. It says the Defense rune regens 75% block damage. If I have two regens active, will I regen 150%?

Also less important, slow reduces AA of unstoppable and evade stuff by 100%, so do two stacks of slow reduce it by 200% in case the defender has increased AA?

@DalBot i saw you had Kali at 6* r3 (saw ur epic champion solo too), so maybe you could answer this?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Okay so new question! I understand how she works, but I have another one more concerned with the stacking of her rune effects. It says the Defense rune regens 75% block damage. If I have two regens active, will I regen 150%?

Also less important, slow reduces AA of unstoppable and evade stuff by 100%, so do two stacks of slow reduce it by 200% in case the defender has increased AA?

@DalBot i saw you had Kali at 6* r3 (saw ur epic champion solo too), so maybe you could answer this?

@Hammerbro_64 Yes. I have Sorcerer Supreme and tested her.