**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank...

Been really lucky with some good 5* pulls recently, and struggling to decide who to put resources into first. All unduped.

Who to rank... 21 votes

Cap America IW
28%
RoOOtsMysterioPřìņče01Doctor_Strange19FlashSpideymanan_44 6 votes
Sunspot
47%
bubbaXzoneCiciliatoEtjamaMasterpuffŘïdđhįmMuffinBrainGr8TonyStarkPrincenayarwVercingetorixYeetusTheFoetus 10 votes
Sentinel
14%
TheHoodedDormammuSquirrelguyKing_Leo321 3 votes
Quake (really struggle with her play style)
9%
Lvernon15Agent_X_zzz 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Sunspot
    If you struggle with quake, definitely not her, cap iw needs awakening and some sigs for him to be the boss he actually is. Sunspot is straight out damage. Sentinel l2 is insane and he is a variant god. So id say sunspot or sentinel
  • Options
    TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    One a piece. I’m leaning towards Sentinel, because the double immunity would be helpful. I also have Variant 3 to explore, so maybe he’d help with that too...
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake (really struggle with her play style)
    Quake and Get Good with her
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Learn Quake, but if you still can't play her, I'd say Sunspot's the best unduped.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    TROUBL3D said:

One a piece. I’m leaning towards Sentinel, because the double immunity would be helpful. I also have Variant 3 to explore, so maybe he’d help with that too...

Sentinel is great for both Variant 2 and 3, as well as general content, while the others are just great overall. really up to you.