**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus Availability

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
This year we have seen the rise of nexus crystals. These crystals seem like a great improvement to the regular crystal as you can have a choice in picking your pull. Granted it still isn't very much in your favor to have better pulls but at least theres options. I am currently a cavelier player who is working through act 6 and haven't yet opened any nexus because they are still very rare. I think they should be made more available and slowly replace our current crystals. Granted I can't see all crystals being turned into nexus but maybe make them more available through special events... Like the upcoming boss rushes instead of the regular 10k 5* shards maybe we can get a nexus instead? Probably not but those are just my thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re giving us class based crystals which gives 3x the chance at targeting a champ, same as a nexus. For 5* and 10j shards, not quite as good as a nexus but it will help
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They’re giving us class based crystals which gives 3x the chance at targeting a champ, same as a nexus. For 5* and 10j shards, not quite as good as a nexus but it will help

Yes, can't wait for those! Going to make targeting a champion so much easier. I would love to see nexus crystals somewhere too because of how fun they are. Nexus crystal make you feel like you are in control of your destiny and come with a great feeling.