**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should EndGame have access to beta like CCP?

I been seeing videos of people ranking 5 them or rank 3 6* champs and I was wondering if endgame player can have some fun and get some access to a different beta than content creator program cause honestly testing out new and old champs to r5 would be awesome and honestly would provide alot more play time since we dont need to worry about gold teir 5 basic potion energy etc and I am bored of just using same r5 all the time and it looks alot of fun I want to rank 5 my Gambit one day but compare to the other champs I have he is very underwhelming.
Thoughts?

Should EndGame have access to beta like CCP? 13 votes

Yeah
23%
Anonymous346ChikelSL1229 3 votes
Nay
76%
TheVyrusGmonkeyHeattblasttMysterioNotsavage19ZeezoosOctoberstackSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19Cloudwalker 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Nay
    I can't say about others but if they give me such an opportunity and I accept it(which will be very tempting) than I will loose interest in this game. For instance I will fight grandmaster infinite number of times on beta server and their might come a point where I can solo him on my account without using much of the items. This is a very easy way to dilute challenges and what is a game without challenges.