**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor to R5 or Warlock to R4; Which Mystic?

Hey gang,

So I'm currently having a dilemma when it comes to 5* champs - right now I have Sparky at 5/65 (love the kid) and Quake at 5/58. I have a 5* Corvus at 4/55 and just pulled a 6* Corvus today (yeet, already at 1/25), so I'm not worrying about having a powerhouse in the Cosmic class right now lol. When it comes to my next 5* rank ups I'm having a hard time deciding who to go with:

1. Namor - 4/55, sig level 200
2. Warlock - 3/45

Additionally, I have had some great 5* Mystic luck and now have Symbiote Supreme (2/35), Claire Voyant (1/25), and today Sasquatch (1/25). Out of the three, who should I take up when I have the catalysts again, or should I just try and wait to see if I maybe pull our man Doom?p

For clarification, I am Uncollected and on my way to complete Act 5 - that and then Cavalier are my next goals and I am a bit of an over-preparer, hence why I want (at least) one really strong 4/55 in each class. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

Comments

• Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    As an owner of a 5/65 Warlock thats my vote. He has massive utility and I find him as my second go to outside of CAPIW. The only time I question using him is when spite is involved. His constant armor up buff makes those fights tricky
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    On the road to cavalier a double immune is really helpful. Warlock all the way. Also super helpful in variants 2 and 3.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Not too long ago I finished act 6. There was sooo many times I remember when I wished I had a warlock or ghost. Warlock is my vote. But hey, happy ending. After beating act 6 I got myself a 5 star warlock and he’s r5 now.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    warlock and bwcv for mystic. also, just wondering why your quake is only lvl 58
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 114

warlock and bwcv for mystic. also, just wondering why your quake is only lvl 58

Hahaha Quake's at 58 because of iso my friend, working on it
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Claire Voyant from Mystic class. Warlock rank up is better in my opinion.