**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Sasquatch

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
On the official Champion Spotlight for Sasquatch, it says:

"Sasquatch needs to build stacks of Rage in order to dish out high damage, Fatigue and Enervate will prevent this from occurring."

However, his actual in-game abilities list says:

"Rage is not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction but is prevented while suffering from an Enervate or Exhaustion Debuff."

So is Rage prevented by Fatigue, or by Exhaustion? Or both? I'd like confirmation on one or the other because it's going to affect a rank up decision I'm making. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    You might have misread, or looked at an old version.

The spotlight now clearly specifies Exhaustion and Enervate - no mention of Fatigue.

Can also confirm that I shut him down with She-Hulk, so Exhaustion definitely works.
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    The one that is currently posted here still says fatigue: https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-sasquatch/
    WEAKNESSES:

Debuffs: Especially Fatigue, Enervate and Slow

Sasquatch needs to build stacks of Rage in order to dish out high damage, Fatigue and Enervate will prevent this from occurring, stopping him in his tracks. Slow Debuffs will prevent his Unstoppable abilities, removing his ability to Spam Special and Heavy Attacks.
    It does also say Exhaustion in the abilities list further down, and you're right, I've prevented Rage with Luke Cage, but I need to know if Fatigue will also work. Can @Kabam Miike or someone clarify this?