**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most impactful champion in your roster

13»

Comments

• Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    FiiNCH said:

Unitman has been my MVP through most content- my day 1 champ!

Units man with his active captain units synergy works really well, so I heard.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey for me. The 4* got me Uncollected. He's not OP as his health pool doesn't feel great but he's got flexibility with Taunt and the EMP heavy, plus he hits like a truck.
  • Options
    For me it was Medusa and quake, believe it or not I’m still no Quaker God. I’m currently on act 6.2.2 and wish I had a 5*-6* Medusa as Mr sinister is becoming a pesticide lol
  • Options
    NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Ghost rider
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Who was my original 'carry' champ...?

Gotta be OG Thor pre-nerf. That was one hell of a time and he walked me through so much early content. My 5* roster was some flaming trash for a long time, too...so after that I probably got the most out of Agent Venom, back when his bleed was still considered good.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    my 5* Aegon
    I got cavalier the moment I awakened him. Fast forward few months, I've done act 6 completion, LOL exploration and abyss completion. I did pull several other amazing champs along the way but Aegon started it all.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    For me it was 3 champions. The first was X-23. She was one of my first decent 4* and carried me through so much content. Helped me get through some of the depression that was RTL chapter 3. Most bleed champions suffer in bleed-immune fights but not her. That coupled with her regen and built in Assassin's mastery made her my MVP for a lot of content. People say Elsa is underrated but I don't think X-23 gets enough credit
    The second was my awakened Vision AOU. For a noob player, going through fights without worrying about SP's was game-changing. He was my MVP for war, AQ and a lot of Act 4. I almost r4ed him instead of Ghost and was sad when I couldn't bring him to fights anymore.
    The of course there's Doom. Back then I was the only one in my ally with Doom and oh how I flexed that monster. Brought him on every AW, AQ and quests and he exceeded his reputation each time. It's hard to understand the hype around Doom until you get him.
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Plans_1 said:

For me it was Medusa and quake, believe it or not I’m still no Quaker God. I’m currently on act 6.2.2 and wish I had a 5*-6* Medusa as Mr sinister is becoming a pesticide lol

I soloed mr sinister with quake(fury from heimdall synergy) on my first attempt. U should just give it a shot.

Edit - I am also not good at quaking, I start fight with heavy dex and whenever i feel like i will get clipt i start parry heavy.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My 5 star Quake: She was my first good 5 star and she helped in act 5 act 6.1 completion.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    For me it was my first 5 star...*drumroll*... Hyperion.

That guy carried me through act 4 all till act 6.
    Still to this day at rank 4 he puts in work with his broken knuckles...those Brocken knuckles.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    5* Ghost. Carried me through content and still carries me.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    My 5 star duped r4 nick fury. I have had him duped since the summoner appreciation gem earlier in the year and he has helped me with act 4 and i've almost completed act 5. (hes 1 of my only 2 rank 4 5*'s i still use 5/50 4* champs).
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    4* quake 4* corvus. Then 5* CapIW now 5* nick.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost. Made act 5 and 6 easy mode. Also rules in pretty much everything else
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    OG Vision

I play a patient, power control style. I don’t like Suicides, because I like using my specials

Whenever I run into something that truly annoys me in this game, OG Vision might not be the perfect answer 100 percent of the time, but he’s a reliable option 90 percent of the time
  • Options
    Just pulled a 6* Civil Warrior, for me it is quite impactful, made me thinking to quit the game