**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

New Player - Need Good Alliance

Hi,

I’m looking for an adult alliance that will help me grow. I spend money, and have only been playing 3 weeks. I’m still learning, but I will grow. I just completed act 4, and acts 1,2, and 3 are 100%. Take a look at my account and let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    Do you think you can run map 4 in Aq?
  • Options
    Pete_NikoPete_Niko Posts: 19
    Not currently in an alliance, and I’m new, so probably not.
  • Options
    SheltdawgSheltdawg Posts: 4
    Come to my Alliance. We just need you to be active and help out.
  • Options
    Venom474Venom474 Posts: 13
    Hey @Pete_Niko if you are still looking you can join us our ally is BrainDead Zombies(D€A7H) . my in game name is Slayerzz~1.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    If you’re still looking, add me on line and let’s talk.
    Line id-medeuink.
  • Options
    Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 130
    Still looking? Add me on line swaggydaddyo and lets chat.