**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Recruitment Chat

I wish the game had a recruitment chat that opened to alliance leaders and officers whenever the team has an empty spot and to members who aren't in an alliance yet.

This chat could be turned off like global chat if someone isn't interested in joining a team.

Once the alliance is full/once someone joins an alliance, the chat can be hidden to them. So this would work similarly to how AQ and AW's chats work.

That way people wouldn't have to spam global to recruit for their team.

Comments

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    What’s the difference between this and global chat? (Except for the kids trying to find a girlfriend that is)
  • Options
    JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    edited July 2020
    @Dr_Z01dberg The last sentence of my post...
  • Options
    This would prevent people from hours spamming the same recruitment ad over and over while ppl get pissed at him for interrupting their convos and it would be a benefit to those who don't want to use third-party means to recruit members.
  • Options
    Honestly who has a conversation on global anyway? All you’ll do is create another chat for people to recruit in and tbh there are way more important things Kabam should focus on at the moment rather than creating another chat room
  • Options
    @Dr_Z01dberg The fact that something this simple is beyond your comprehension makes me worried for your well-being.
  • Options
    Jeniouis said:

@Dr_Z01dberg The fact that something this simple is beyond your comprehension makes me worried for your well-being.

Something being a terrible idea does not make it outside of someone’s comprehension, mealy that your idea was on par with that of New Coke or deciding that a CityRover is the car for you.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    We already have global chat.
    As well as a categoy/section here, on the forums