**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feedback on Abyss Team

KaspyKaspy Posts: 161 ★★★
I have been wanting to do the easy path in abyss for a while, but i have been waiting to get 5* versions of the right champs. I have been hearing a lot that some of the fights can be done with 4*s so I am thinking about doing a run with this team (obviously i would take them to max rank before-hand).

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Waste of a spot with quake himdail better if u hav a 5 star void use him instead of that 4 star ht
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For an initial clear, just drop Fury, Quake, and Torch. You won't need them. You only need Torch if you don't have a five star Void or even a Havok for the Mephisto fight. The only fight you *need* Fury for is Invisible Woman, but you can do it just fine with Aegon. It'll be helpful if you posted your roster so we can help you figure out which champs to take in
  • Options

I do have a 6* Void, but not awaken.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Bring in Corvus over NF. Or bring in Angela+Heimdall over NF+Quake. You don’t really need them and imo especially for Ægon the Hiemdall+Angela synergy is much better. If you run suicides use DPX over Quake. Free healing at the start of every fight.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So what I would do is go ahead and take in the four star Torch for the Mephisto fight, it's the only one you'll use him for. I did that fight on my run with a 6r1 unduped Void and it's doable, but it's annoying and long as hell. For comparison, I did it on my second run with a 5r3 Torch and took off about 30-40% in one go with Torch before finishing him off with Void (who by that time was awakened at r1).
    For the remaining two slots, you can either bring in Heimdall for the cheat death and Fury for the damage increase, bring in Corvus for the last 15% of IMIW and to help with the Collector, bring in OG Thor (he actually helps a lot apparently, especially in the tech match ups), or bring in BWCV to solo some of the immune fights (that's according to King_Leo, but I haven't tested it myself).
  • Options

So what I would do is go ahead and take in the four star Torch for the Mephisto fight, it's the only one you'll use him for. I did that fight on my run with a 6r1 unduped Void and it's doable, but it's annoying and long as hell. For comparison, I did it on my second run with a 5r3 Torch and took off about 30-40% in one go with Torch before finishing him off with Void (who by that time was awakened at r1).
    For the remaining two slots, you can either bring in Heimdall for the cheat death and Fury for the damage increase, bring in Corvus for the last 15% of IMIW and to help with the Collector, bring in OG Thor (he actually helps a lot apparently, especially in the tech match ups), or bring in BWCV to solo some of the immune fights (that's according to King_Leo, but I haven't tested it myself).

I am just looking at path 1 for now. No plans to go for exploration any time soon.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Your roster is good no doubt but it's confusing me, the fights you should be worry about Mordo and IMIW.