**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Proxima... thoughts?

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
Hey all, so I pulled ma self a proxima as my third 6*, is she any good? Any tips would be very much appreciated, other than that have a blessed day!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    She’s nice. Off topic, but you might have gotten some decent pulls with the other two. We’ll just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I think she’s a pretty good champion if your comfortable at intercepting, but the easiest way to do her mission is to do dash back light intercepts. Once you’ve mastered this she becomes relatively easy to use and way more fun.

I’d class along her with Starlord and those types, really just a huge damage dealing champ, light utility, but she can block projectiles and has access to heal block, anti evade and autoblock. If your roster needs this and you dont have Aegon she wouldn’t make for a bad rank up or substitute until you pull him if your looking for that big damage.

One of my biggest complaints about her is her poor blocking which against stun immune fights really chips her health away, but Guardian synergy should help with that. My other is that she takes awhile to build up so in timed fights that adds to the pressure, but otherwise it’s fine youll adjust over time.

Her blocking becomes a problem depending on how you want to build her up against stun immune fights. One mission is to parry 6 times, against stun immune this means you’ll be getting hit into your block a lot which can really wear your health down especially when you factor in her other mission which is to knock down the opponent 5 times with a special or heavy. You can either use specials which add to the build up time or you can block and bait out heavys and then punish those with your own heavys, but because of her blocking this will cost you health. I’m guessing her block was a design decision by the team to balance her out so I mainly see her as a one and done fight champion. This lack of sustainability means after a few fights you’ll have to use potions just to recover from the block damage. Im hoping, although very unlikely, that she could get a rework or synergy so that her missions can all be done at once like Corvus, this might make her too op lol, but it’d be nice to be able to complete both her parry and knock missions at once.