**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

lower tier cc(t1-t3)

It's ridiculous how I can explore a t3cc daily quest and not get a single t3cc. The hardest path rewards me with 200 fragments and the exploration gives about the same. It's stupid how I have to go through the quest about 5 times to get a single catalyst let alone 2 I need to r4 a 4 star. The game has the audacity to give me an offer for a t3cc selector for 400 units, ridiculous. There should be a guaranteed t3cc for exploration granted how it takes an energy refill to get through both paths in a reasonable time frame. Stupid how this has been in the game since fragments have been announced and is still as stupid as it was then

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I think this is an issue too that kabam should fix....I totally agree on it if I have to rankup 5* I almost needed t3 class cat and it sucks when we pull it in low quantity I really don't wanna waste my glory on these things even I wanna spen glory on buying t5 cat or t2 Alpha which is pretty worthy...but t3 cat didn't worth on glory store it need to be bit low
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    yeah the t3cc daily quest always confused me. kinda useless. also annoying having to wait for next week if you need a specific low tier cat
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I think this is an issue too that kabam should fix....I totally agree on it if I have to rankup 5* I almost needed t3 class cat and it sucks when we pull it in low quantity I really don't wanna waste my glory on these things even I wanna spen glory on buying t5 cat or t2 Alpha which is pretty worthy...but t3 cat didn't worth on glory store it need to be bit low

there are no t3cc in the glory store. No t3cc needed to rank 5 star either. Are you talking about t4cc?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

there are no t3cc in the glory store. No t3cc needed to rank 5 star either. Are you talking about t4cc?

You need couple of t3cc to rank 5*s from r1 to r2 😉