**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most Satisfying SP to Evade/Punish

2»

Comments

• LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    TP33 said:

Tigras sp2, on the back wall. Very satisfying

I've done this only twice in my whole life, and I only had the balls to evade it because I was using stark spidey to maul her already, so my confidence was pretty high. Also add the fact that if I messed up, his evade mechanism could save me.
    The most satisfying for me was hit monkeys p2. I've done it only once. i can't recall who I used, but it wasn't sparky since he was on that safe guard node (I think nick). The only reason I choose to evade the special was because I was low on health and couldn't care less if I died (I still had other champs to deal wit him)
    I dashed back once it worked, dashed back for the second barrage of shots (it worked) just stood there laughing because if emptying a magazine didn't touch me, I wasn't afraid of that last single shot. Worked out fine evading the special, but o still died anyways (he has that one evading mechanism)
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

walkerdog said:

Corvus sp1.

This. It's so easy to dodge but to dodge and punish you have to dex so dangerously early. Feels good when it works.
    Green Goblin has the same timing I think but I'm not as comfortable trying it against him.
    Kinda like Magneto's sp1 tbh. If it's not executed as tightly as possible, chances are he parries you if you try to punish him and will then most likely knock you out.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Evading tigra sp2 feels so cool especially if you are in the corner