**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ZipioZipio Posts: 128
So over the past week I've smashed my way through 5.3 and 5.4 only using a small amount of units. I'm now about to enter the the ultron quest. So I was wondering if there is any good counters to make this quest as easy as possible. For the other bosses I've just been berserking them down with my captain marvel movie and I was wondering is that would be effective for him. I also want to know which path would be the easiest to go down.

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Medusa's armor shatter can shut down ultron
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I took the rage path and used Nebula with proxima for Ultron. For you, take Medusa and Corvus and watch what buffs he will activate when you apply debuffs, only do it when armour or fury is up. If you apply debuff when the power buff shows he's going to sp3 until you get the armour shatter up
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, for you to say you "smashed" your way through 5.3, then you obviously haven't explored it yet...
  • Options

Lol, for you to say you "smashed" your way through 5.3, then you obviously haven't explored it yet...

Wow I didnt know that, I'm sorry my adjective offended you. Thanks for you help.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    medusa. medusa. medusa. first of my 5 5 stars. from a legendary. is insane
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Zipio said:

Wow I didnt know that, I'm sorry my adjective offended you. Thanks for you help.
    Na, not offended in any way, I just like your enthusiasm. Hope you don't get shafted like the rest of us during your exploration!
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Void is really good too, after Medusa
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Medusa will make your life so much easier if you just ensure that you apply armor breaks (and then armour shatter) when he was armour /fury on the timer. I'd also say that corvus is amazing. If you have proxima and play patiently against Starky (trying not to kill him and throwing sp1 when his AI is active and he's not stunned) you'll always have the true strike. Just gotta ensure you don't parry /reparry and you'll easily take him out.. Remember one thing though- if you run out of charges, you'll have no true strike so just play safe then.
    Worked wonderfully for me (have no medusa) with corvus. Good luck!
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

You're having a r5, a 6*,and 4 other r4s. And you haven't made it past ultron?

Yeah after I completed uncollected I didnt touch act 5 for a year me recently getting the 6* and rank 5 cmm is what made me decide to stop being lazy and continue with it.