**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW MVP

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Never Forget! You’re an MVP!

In addition to the Stats that you’re already used to seeing in your Summoner Profile, you’ll now also have a running tally of how many times you’ve been an MVP in Alliance Wars! This is a brand new stat, and all players will start at 0 upon launch of 15.0.

Where can we see this tally?

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Never Forget! You’re an MVP!

In addition to the Stats that you’re already used to seeing in your Summoner Profile, you’ll now also have a running tally of how many times you’ve been an MVP in Alliance Wars! This is a brand new stat, and all players will start at 0 upon launch of 15.0.

Where can we see this tally?

Pretty sure it should be where our stats are, i haven't seen it anywhere yet. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say they either haven't implemented it or they screwed that up to.

Neither would suprise me considering how badly they messed up the new aw launch so far.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    i asked it in the main thread, did get a response yet. base on what they said, were supposed to have a stat on r profile
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    i asked it in the main thread, did get a response yet. base on what they said, were supposed to have a stat on r profile

The key word is "supposed", like I said they bungled that to.

Especially since my officers and I were mvps of the last war, and I checked our profiles there's nothing about being mvp anywhere .