**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

suggest me 5 good champs for act 5 chp 1&2

Actually im playing act 5 and can't move on and yesterday i got nick so ranked him up
Please suggest me 5 powerful champs for act 5 cht1&2

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Awaken nick fury. Don't take up Hawkeye or DS. G2099 is very good for most nodes so take her up. HT and Colossus should also be ranked up too.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Awaken nick fury. Don't take up Hawkeye or DS. G2099 is very good for most nodes so take her up. HT and Colossus should also be ranked up too.

very good tips here. vtd is also pretty fun while also being good, and if you can dupe aegon, I'm sure he'd be helpful too. Emma is pretty good, but you already have good options. ghulk might be helpful for bane, brute force, and flare
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Human Torch, Hawkeye, Venom the Duck, Venom, and Eletro
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Human Torch, Hawkeye, Venom the Duck, Venom, and Eletro

That last one better be a joke.

The only thing Electro has ever been good for was helping BrutalDLX beat RoL Wolverine over the course of 120 revives.
  • Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95

FRITO_Man said:

very good tips here. vtd is also pretty fun while also being good, and if you can dupe aegon, I'm sure he'd be helpful too. Emma is pretty good, but you already have good options. ghulk might be helpful for bane, brute force, and flare
    Which hulk is helpful for bane ,brute force and flare hulk or hulk ragnarok
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    STARKtech said:

FRITO_Man said:

Which hulk is helpful for bane ,brute force and flare hulk or hulk ragnarok
    Hulk Ragnarok or gulk, same dude. Also, he doesn't do anything extra for you ok those nodes, doesn't activate face me.
    For the buffet chapter in 5.2, darkhawk could help out.