**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miniboss Mole-man

Is it just in our Alliance or is the Mole-man ridicules buffed for a map4 miniboss..?, he is agressive won't get parried but when you got lucky and directly try to hit him he purifies the parry and goes quickly into a block, so you hit his block and he goes in Unstoppable mode and rips up your champs like it's nothing... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

The other minibosses are hard but doable, but far not so ridiculous as him...

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just use any mutant
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Read his abilities.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah literally use any mutant champion in the game preferably omega or archangel it is super easy
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91 β˜…
    Yeah it's extremely rough for a map 4 miniboss.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I run map four and imo, he's much, much easier than that cursed silver surfer. you need only knowledge of his abilities to fight him, considering his nodes are pretty mild.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    just bring an unblockable champ or don't hit into block. My NF can solo him easily. Really not much too it
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AA melt him
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I use AA for him. Works all the time. My only problem with map 4 is the terribly passive AI
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282 β˜…
    With any champ, block to bait the heavy and dash in to punish it. Once he's over a bar of power, bait punish and repeat.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ARCHANGEL. Or Omega Red. In fact I’ve heard Stealth Spidey is great as well, haven’t tried it but in theory it should work. Also the semi-passive AI thing is a whole-of-AQ issue and the only real solution is to get good.
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87 β˜…
    Here you go buddy, well you can defeat mole man with any champ, don't give him any SP to avoid unblockable and unstoppable. So just give him medium and light combo, wait until he spawn SP 2 (easier to evade) then when his monster right about to go up to surface hit him again and repeat.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I use Ghost for him ... but have also taken him with Venom ..
    Another in my alliance breezes past him with Quake .. (go figure) .. LOL

we haven't really seen any issues with him .. plenty of ways around him .. you just can't face check him without proper planning ..which it sounds like you guys are doing.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Give me Mole Man over Silver Surfer on a Rich get Richer node, any day.

Just take a mutant or two, mate, and you'll find parries and other debuffs working 75% of the time. Top picks would be Colossus or Emma Frost, to help you take less damage when you inevitably forget the golden rule:
    Don't hit into his block. !

Omega Red would further reduce his shrug-off ability by placing Death Spores.