**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I didn't got full sidequest solo mission

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
I recently created an acount and I didn't receive the full side solo mission rewards and recently I had the 10 dextory solo mission and I was thinking to unlock dex to claim that reward and now it's not there I rhink this is a Bug that i got in my solo objective i didn't recive the full solo mission and what i got it disappear suddenly whithout getting claim...plz kabam check the issue

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit I claimed half of the side Quist mission like perfect parry and fight with guardian but didn't got the full mission I don't think I have to get only 3_4 missions only...compared to my another acount I got only 3_4 missions and my other acounts got 10_12 missions plz do something
  • Options
    Why my missions disappeared from the spacial reward it was there few days before...
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    The other objectives expired
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    The Canada event was for 2 weeks
  • Options
    Frosty said:

The other objectives expired

@Frosty @Repto23 bro but I didn't got from starting...I thought if I became 25 I will get that but didn't got any mission and I became lv 25 before one week....I didn't got from starting...I logged in from the starting month
  • Options
    edited July 2020

@Mercury79 My account had them one week ago and it expired a few days ago. All those parry x times, and use dexterity x times missions are over. So idk how they weren't there for you alone. So it would be better if you provided screenshot from one week ago when you claimed not to have those objectives.

Bro let me explain I started game and after lv 12 I got unlock to solo mission and that time I got half of them what I got is only dex and parry didn't got any mission reguarding guardian dex and parry and here on my another acounts I got dex and parry mission of guardian and mission of platpool crystal and many more solo missions but didn't receive those mission on new acount so I went for lv 25 and I waited for one week I forgot about mission but today when I check that my another mission is missing too it's okey my time was over but I really got half of the mission just 3_4 mission and I got 10 mission on another acount..seems bug to me...