**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* to rank 2

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been holding on a r2 gem for a while, can’t decide on which of my best 6* to use it on. I still have 6.2-6.4 to 100% and the entirety of Abyss.
I don’t run suicides and none are duped

Which 6* to rank 2 20 votes

Morningstar
0%
Cull Obsidian
0%
Venom the Duck
10%
MrGreekVercingetorix 2 votes
Omega Red
20%
Gaurav_ChampPřìņče01ŘïdđhįmRed_Guardian 4 votes
Sentinel
25%
CrazyAlboCiciliatoMidnite93BonzodavidYeetusTheFoetus 5 votes
Luke Cage
5%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Save it
40%
Ab_SamadStagedear85B_Dizzle_01ZombieZeddDenslo500AdityatheaawesomgforcefanKaratemike415 8 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Save it
    MS is solid. If you like her style and ramp up. Also depends on the rest of your roster as well. I try to avoid rank 2 on someone I have 5/65 high sig already. Unless the champ is top tier which none of those champs you listed are imo. Maybe save it.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Save it
    You didn't say if any of them were duped, so I would presume not. Therefore, I would not use it on any of them. Several would be worthy duped, but you might pull someone better before you dupe them.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

MS is solid. If you like her style and ramp up. Also depends on the rest of your roster as well. I try to avoid rank 2 on someone I have 5/65 high sig already. Unless the champ is top tier which none of those champs you listed are imo. Maybe save it.

I was leaning on MS too but I doubt she can go far in 6.4 since the attack values are crazy stupid high. Ramp up champs are generally hard to maintain in end game contents
    I don’t have any of the 6*s as high 5*s except Cull, who’s also sitting at r4 collecting dust. I guess saving it is then
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Sentinel
    Sentinel is really good even unduped. Just keep doing 4 hits into the opponents block and once ramped up he's a beast.
    His awakened ability is nice to have but definetly not essential
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Sentinel

I was leaning on MS too but I doubt she can go far in 6.4 since the attack values are crazy stupid high. Ramp up champs are generally hard to maintain in end game contents
    I don’t have any of the 6*s as high 5*s except Cull, who’s also sitting at r4 collecting dust. I guess saving it is then
    She's fine even on 6.4, mine is R1 unduped and I could ramp up without potions or revives, if you get max souls the healing + perfect block give all sustain to recover. And she can smash the grandmaster even with some mistakes