**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Readiness?

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
I have the team - max 5* duped HT, Fury, Aegon & Doom (plus Heimdal or Quake)...but do I have the skill?

A good guage for my LOL run was when I was able to solo Rulk with Aegon. What is a similar guage for Abyss? I'm guessing something like "beating Thing with x# of revives or less"

I have 3k units and a fair amount of stashed revives, but my fear is getting halfway through, burning all my resources, and realizing that I'm just not good enough yet.

Appreciate any guidance.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You should be good with that team, for the easy path in particular, you could swap out Doom for sum supreme since he's arguably better for easy path. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but you could swap out torch for void? There's a mephisto on the path right?
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★

You should be good with that team, for the easy path in particular, you could swap out Doom for sum supreme since he's arguably better for easy path. I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but you could swap out torch for void? There's a mephisto on the path right?

Torch solos that mephisto soo quickly, he's definetly better for that path and the abbys in general.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

I have the team - max 5* duped HT, Fury, Aegon & Doom (plus Heimdal or Quake)...but do I have the skill?

A good guage for my LOL run was when I was able to solo Rulk with Aegon. What is a similar guage for Abyss? I'm guessing something like "beating Thing with x# of revives or less"

I have 3k units and a fair amount of stashed revives, but my fear is getting halfway through, burning all my resources, and realizing that I'm just not good enough yet.

Appreciate any guidance.

If you’re worried that you might have to swipe, farm up 6-7k units then do the run. At least you’ll go in with a peace of mind that you might overspend but can afford it without taking your credit card out.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Replace and Doom with Symbiote Supreme and you are good to go.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Thanks for the guidance everyone - much appreciated