**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Class has the best Champions in MCOC

I know the "best" depends in the scenario and the Nodes, but if you could say this Class has the most useful Champions that I have or that I want , which class is your favorite? And what are your favorite heroes from that class?

What Class has the best Champions in MCOC 63 votes

Mutant
44%
razielSolrac_2GNASTYShabb710Lvernon15RookiieWine_Lover-sixate-Atiqilis_790EtjamaMathewjdkddkxkThicco_ModeTravNationPotatolegiongianleoKing_Leo321Leon91FiiNCHo_owalkerdog 28 votes
Cosmic
12%
JOHNOSA1995SubrocDenzel116ArsozBonzodavidFlashSpideyMercury79Red_Guardian 8 votes
Skill
6%
Masterduxcx23433RamOnTheLakeMagic_Fishbowl 4 votes
Science
15%
FrostyThe42ndDoctorCiciliatoMeebletonUmbertoDelRioAgdan99Dnegrin6969SwarmOfRavens_hbtygbty423_Shenk 10 votes
Tech
6%
ImranDoogie36MasterpuffSaltE_Wenis69 4 votes
Mystic
14%
TendersquadAnonymous346Heattblasttredsoxpatsfan89ZipioDoctor_Strange19IdonthaveanameMayisCrcrcrc 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Cosmic
    Hyprion always i like science too HT void cap iw
  • Options
    Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Science
    I’m only choosing science because they probably have more champs that are either useful or god tier. There are just more good possibilities in there.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Ghost all the way
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant class has a ton of great champs
  • Options
    centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    Mutant
    Mutant- Archangel, Domino, Omega Red, Colossus, Namor, Sunspot, Emma Frost, all of the wolverines. Magneto incoming....
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mutant- Archangel, Domino, Omega Red, Colossus, Namor, Sunspot, Emma Frost, all of the wolverines. Magneto incoming....

Havok?