**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any Roadmap update???

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
Hay kabam can we get any update regarding roadmap..of this month what we gonna expect from month end or next month it's been while we waited for new date of releasing bita version of bossrush or videoclip can we get anything regarding roadmap...even teaser would be enough...I think we expect new crystals bossrush and arena releted update acording to kabam roadmap dates hope we get teaser soon...

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Hay kabam can we get any update regarding roadmap..of this month what we gonna expect from month end or next month it's been while we waited for new date of releasing bita version of bossrush or videoclip can we get anything regarding roadmap...even teaser would be enough...I think we expect new crystals bossrush and arena releted update acording to kabam roadmap dates hope we get teaser soon...

The roadmaps only finished coming out 2 weeks ago.... I wouldn't expect any further details than what's already in them for at least another month or two.
  • Options
    Mayis said:

Boss rush beta?

Yeah just like incursion some people got tried it some youtubers...
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

Mayis said:

Boss rush beta?

thats because it was a new game mode.. boss rushes arent a new game mode.. its just a new spin on them having multiple weeks leading into one.

In regards to the other stuff, theyve given us a rough timeframe, im sure they'll announce it when they get close to it. Why make a new thread when you could have used the road map threads?
    @DoubleDelta This one seems different in this one we have to play with alliancemate it's similar to aq and aw maybe some mech could be change in this
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Mayis said:

Boss rush beta?

thats because it was a new game mode.. boss rushes arent a new game mode.. its just a new spin on them having multiple weeks leading into one.

In regards to the other stuff, theyve given us a rough timeframe, im sure they'll announce it when they get close to it. Why make a new thread when you could have used the road map threads?
    @DoubleDelta This one seems different in this one we have to play with alliancemate it's similar to aq and aw maybe some mech could be change in this
    no, thats something else entirely. Youre thinking of the raid system. Boss rush is coming end of this month.
    My bad it's boss raid