**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you like your mcoc?

so I'm currently debating on if I should keep scuicides on or not. What do you guys run?

How do you like your mcoc? 52 votes

Full scuicides
23%
danielmathDragonMCOCDarthPhalRockypantherxItsDamienKill_GreyTrickiterKRANꓘErosenseiogDoogie36MasterpuffA_Cay47 12 votes
Half scuicides
3%
BrandonmballouBlack_Swan 2 votes
no scuicides
73%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Ace_03NanoDroidkfd2010Anonymous346Hammerbro_64MysterioColonaut123Jedi_HawkeCiciliatoRookiieThatOneMasterGamerDr_Z01dbergMeebletonQacobEtjamaDeaconDJMNHdot_ditto 38 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    no scuicides
    I've been thinking about running suicides. I've never unlocked liquid courage though and hate burning units on mastery cores at this point in the game. I used to run maxed DE.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Full scuicides
    Definitely.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    no scuicides
    i can't afford it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Full scuicides
    Grinding the 7000+ units took me a while, but now that I've unlocked them my arena experience alone is much better. Previously it took me 2 months of hard grinding to get 8000 units, so I could get the 1000 unit deal from July 4th and full suicides. Just in the last 2 weeks after being at 20 units, I'm now at 4100 units currently, with less time spend in the arena overall.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    no scuicides
    I know I SHOULD be playing with suicides more. But I never want to sacrifice health for damage - it's just the way I've often gamed. Just my preference.

My worry is I'll be on the ropes and accidentally knock out a champ. And I wouldn't want them active when in War because I always enjoy playing a suicide defender because they do a good amount of damage to themselves.

Though I believe there's a way you can have different set masteries saved (or if not that's coming?) and if that's the case, I should have one that has suicides as I run through certain solo content with certain champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    no scuicides
    Most of my roster isn't suicide-friendly. Wouldn't hesitate to unlock them if I had the champs for it.