**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Grandmaster fight advice needed... PLEASE

SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Guys I am about to complete my journey of act 6 completion. Just completed 6.4.5 this morning. I need to know what are the things I need to take care of, some suggestions, roster recommendations, and the amount of units I should save given that I am a better than okay type player. What were your experiences? Walk me through it like I am a foreign child please, thanks in advance.

Comments

• SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71
    I was thinking about bringing in sinister for reversed controls phase, coz I am really uncomfortable with that. Also will bringing heimdall be useful?
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    grandmaster doesn’t need any specific counters, instead taking down grandmaster relies more heavily on skill level
  • SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71

grandmaster doesn’t need any specific counters, instead taking down grandmaster relies more heavily on skill level

Was hoping for a more informative answer 🙄
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    You can Basicly use anyone and yes sinister for Reverse control. The champs u choose depends on the path. I took the Rightside path with cosmics only but aarkus and Annhilus is there. I used doom and he soloed almost all. GM u just need to do challenges and win etc.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    A good damage dealer will help with the GM fight but as per previous posters said this is a fight that relies on your skill not having a specific counter.

Corvus & Sparkles will help with the damage and I imagine sunspot will also be good for the burst damage