Options

taking an alliance break.

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Hey guys!
Today I'm here to ask what all of you have done while taking a break from alliances. Life is getting busier and I recently decided it would be best for me to step down from my alliance. Have any of you ever done anything like this? Could you share your experiences?
PS. if anyone has a retirement alliance type group I can join for a bit, please let me know

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,813 ★★★★★
    I am in my own alliance. Play at your own timing or don't play.
    :)

Of course, there will be reduced rewards from being in an active alliance.
  • Options
    Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    @lowlevelplayer I have personally taken a break from high level alliance play to go do map 5 and relaxed wars. I lasted about 4 weeks and was very eager to go back! I am the leader of our alliance now and we have had people request breaks. My experience is that most of them come back within a few weeks. It happens, but is rare, that people decide to extend their break into retirement. People that take breaks and come back are often very eager to get back to action and motivated. I would not be surprised if you were feeling this way after a few weeks. Especially if you have an amazing alliance like ours and you miss the chats and goofiness that goes on daily!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Hey guys!
    Today I'm here to ask what all of you have done while taking a break from alliances. Life is getting busier and I recently decided it would be best for me to step down from my alliance. Have any of you ever done anything like this? Could you share your experiences?
    PS. if anyone has a retirement alliance type group I can join for a bit, please let me know

I personally have and it didn’t really last too long because, unlike many people, I really enjoy high tier aw and aq. I recommend making your own ally in order to get some minimal rewards, and do solo map 2 when you’re bored. I honestly was eager to get back.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,813 ★★★★★

I am in my own alliance. Play at your own timing or don't play.
    :)

No time to play.

• Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I've been running a retirement alliance for a good year or so now, the grind of competitive playing really took the fun out of the game, but since I've retired the game has become alot more fun to play, I can focus on solo content to my hearts content! If you want somewhere to chill for as little or as long as you want your more than welcome to join us. We do run AQ map 2-4 depending on how much we want to play and 1 by for war season. Theres no participation requirements, so if u want to join AQ and war u can but u dont have to. I'd recommend staying in an alliance of some form as you will still get some rewards that you'll miss out on if you go completely solo. Look me up if your interested, my in game name is Libralonix, any and all welcome!