**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer Supreme

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I was going for Pyramid X, but I'm not mad at this pull. Problem is, I don't have much experience with her. I have the 3 and 4* version, but I haven't used them much. Anyone have her that cares to chime in? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    6.2 Champion counter???
  • Options
    Belfigor2 said:

dont like her, she got the healthpool of rocket lol
    she dies from 3 hits from anything above act 5 :P

So she's a glass cannon. How is the Attack?
  • Options

6.2 Champion counter???

Hmm...I'll keep that in mind.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Awesome man! She has three phases/blessings, much like Dr. Strange and SS. There is one that inflicts armor break, and it’s pretty potent. A slow(I think) and a regen on block. These can be accessed by random like SS, or through her prefight which allows her to maintain charges in the selected blessing. She is an AMAZING 6.2 champion counter, I’m not sure if that is needed by you right now though. Great pull!

She also has an aura of nullification that nullifies buffs when close to the opponent.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Belfigor2 said:

So she's a glass cannon. How is the Attack?
    Not too much of a glass cannon and pretty good attack.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She is insane. Way better than SPX utility wise. SS can permanently slow and armor break, regen from block damage, nullify stuff really easily, all the while gaining power over time. Her numbers aren’t the highest, but her utility makes her amazingly sustainable and very well suited to long fights. Also able to solo Champion in 6.2. She also has minor power drain on her 3rd blessing and all energy attacks (handy for Korg). There are probably a couple of things I have missed, but tbh I would be more pleased that you got SS than SPX with where you are at in the game.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    She's awesome. Yeah she as low health but can block attacks and come back with more health, not much but definitely not less. Eats all that chip damage in higher content. Amazing nullify. Great slow mechanic. After she's ramped up she is crazy good but takes a minute to get going. Her dupe helps but not exactly needed.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    She's crazy.

From Lagacy's video.
  • Options
    Djin said:

She's crazy.

From Lagacy's video.

Oh, wow.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    She's awesome. I really want her.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Low health doesn't really matter for champions that have regeneration abilities.

She has insane Regen, she is beast for act 6 because she can even 16K attack ratings on her block, basically you don't have to worry a bout block damage,block damage cannot do anything to her.

She ha every good slow, she stack alot of slow debuffs which is very handy for lots of matchups in act 6 including that Hydra adaptoid boss.

Her damage is all based on ramp up larger the healthpools the more potential you will see of her.She hits very hard, even with 2 armor breaks she does atleast 7k mediums and with 3 or 4 she does 13k-14K mediums.

She works against champions that do notvhave buffs But when opponent have buffs she is destroyer. She takes advantage from Mystic disperson with 4 points.

She is very good for AW, she has very high energy resistance. She is a Korg counter as well because her all attacks are energy attacks, no thorn damage from Korg. She is just a decent IMIW counter. In my opinion she is no 1 6.2 champion boss counter even on ko retreat node.

She can tank any attack on her block which will be very helpfull against no retreat nodes especially that Annihilus.

Armor break immune champions and debuff immunity is her weakness good thing is there are almost negligible armor break immune champions.
  • Options

She is awasome I am planning to use her in Abyss.And personthat said that she ha slow healthpool keep one thing in mind she also have insane Regen that recovers that health.Domino have 27K health and she have 25K health.Not a big difference.

She has insane Regen, she is beast for act 6 because she can even 16K attack ratings on her block, basically you don't have to worry a bout block damage,block damage cannot do anything to her.

She ha every good slow, she stack alot of slow debuffs which is very handy for lots of matchups in act 6 including that Hydra adaptoid boss.

Her damage is all based on ramp up larger the healthpools the more potential you will see of her.She hits very hard, even with 2 armor breaks she does atleast 7k mediums and with 3 or 4 she does 13k-14K mediums.

She works against champions that do notvhave buffs But when opponent have buffs she is destroyer. She takes advantage from Mystic disperson with 4 points.

She is very good for AW, she has very high energy resistance. She is a Korg counter as well because her all attacks are energy attacks, no thorn damage from Korg. She is just a decent IMIW counter. In my opinion she is no 1 6.2 champion boss counter even on ko retreat node.

She can tank any attack on her block which will be very helpfull against no retreat nodes especially that Annihilus.

Armor break immune champions and debuff immunity is her weakness good thing is there are almost negligible armor break immune champions.

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I was going for Pyramid X, but I'm not mad at this pull. Problem is, I don't have much experience with her. I have the 3 and 4* version, but I haven't used them much. Anyone have her that cares to chime in? Thanks.

Very nice pull solid damage, nice armour break amazing heal on block, very reliable slow. Excellent champion!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

Quite possibly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in this forum which is shocking when you take some of the nonsense here into account
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    She's one of the more sustainable champs in the game and is getting called a glass cannon.... wow....