**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forget the Meta

AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
Just a small reminder its ok to rank champs you like, you don't have to stick to the "Top Champs of 2020" or "Beyond God Tier". I wont ever be near the top of this game so I play champs for my own enjoyment vs trying to keep up with the latest and greatest :) Happy Weekend All!!

Comments

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I got a 6* electro waiting to be ranked:)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Just a small reminder its ok to rank champs you like, you don't have to stick to the "Top Champs of 2020" or "Beyond God Tier". I wont ever be near the top of this game so I play champs for my own enjoyment vs trying to keep up with the latest and greatest :) Happy Weekend All!!

I wouldn’t have ranked up even if he was the best champion in the game; just because his quaks drives me mad.
    just mute the game
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Kevo9513 said:

Bet you have a bunch of god-tier also mr 13k units.

Even on a light hearted post, there's always someone who has to 'take away' or 'lessen'. My account isn't much bigger than yours.. i think if I was a full time whale, I would be rocking the AoL pfp and just rank up the 6* version of him instead. Hopefully you have good day and the rng helps you pull the sigs you need to sig 200 your Namor.
    God Bless
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    ...but what if the champs I like ARE god tier?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

...but what if the champs I like ARE god tier?

lucky you
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    *laughs in Domino*

*chuckles in Hyperion*

*cackles in Doom*

*giggles in Darkha-* wait, Darkhawk isn't god tier...but I sure as hell have an R3 6* one
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rabanga said:

Not for nothin' but some of us can't afford to rank willy-nilly. He have to concentrate our ranks on the champs that will clear most content.

That said, I do advocate ranking for what you like...it just so happens I like clearing content so I rank the best champs I have.

Pretty much nails it on the head. Rank up the champs that will get the content you want completed, but when you have the free resources, Rank up the champs you enjoy playing. Hell I took Ronin to R3 recently, and will probably take him to R4 soon just because I enjoy playing him.

Considering my other R3 options, he's not the best that I could take up, but I have enough champs at R4 and 5 that can clear what I want.